2010-08-20

Lego Batman PSP Review


Image : http://www.flickr.com


lego was part of my childhood was and still is an innovative game. If you connect with lego Batman, the result is a highly addictive game with many features to think of your PSP off.

I have never played the first lego Star Wars, but I (played demo of LEGO Indiana Jones). I think Lego Indiana Jones is an average game, probably because I'm not a big fan of the series. On the other hand, I alwaysBatman Series loved so its natural for me to love just like Lego Batman.

History and Controls
History is not child's play, all your family too bad in this game Penguin, Poison Ivy, Joker, Riddler, Clayface and Mr.Freeze here terrorizing Gotham City. Your task is, of course, cleaning. The controls are very simple, jump, punch and move between the two characters, etc. If you are in a position to control almost immediately.Tips are displayed when you are close to key areas in most cases, you know what to do and how to reach a certain area. Player is usually one of the reasons why I think this game is worth the money. Auto aim is there so that your character punch, which is fragile (if in range).

Gaming and graphics
When I mentioned the controls are easy to get on the slope, which also makes the game more fun because you can actually play insteadconstantly trying to toys" title="Buy figures">figure out which is which. I assume because the audience of children, as has been evaluated and for all. If you destroy items, you will get LEGO parts, these are actually your money that we spend "to update the clothes and other" toys. This increases the replayability of the game because of unlockable items and upgradeable. After the first chapter, you can move to the next chapter or back to the Batcave to continue. Instead of pickingcontinue, which will load the next chapter, you can save your game and enter your Batcave.

After the first episode, Batman and Robin, you can then, as Riddler / Clayface Play unlocking option in the Batcave or you may choose to continue with the other two episodes of Batman.

The Batcave is incredibly detailed textures (if interpreted than the PS2 graphics) and the cave is really big, separated by different areas. The main area you can choose one of threeThe incidents of vehicles that are made of LEGO Batman. You can directly from episode to episode and not playing. You can also return to the house and check your trophies from its services.

In addition to detailed buildings, the characters all have detailed facial expressions and cut scenes that make it much more fun to watch (the cut-scenes are hilarious by the way!).

Sound
The Batman theme music is prettyfrom the Batman movie with Michael Keaton (I personally think that was the best Batman), if not the same thing. The music is so good that as I write this review, its still playing in my head nonstop. But I suppose I could get enough sooner or later.

Final Verdict
LEGO Batman is a casual game perfect for those who for some time to kill. There could be no online component, but the amount of unlockable scissors you keep playing for hours. I alsosuggest you buy this game for PSP and PS3 and / or Xbox 360, why not use the graphics capabilities of the two next-generation consoles. So there is no point to get it for them, but to do the PSP and DS, even if you have one. I'm sure I covered all this game has to offer, but I hope this helps those who think planning / matter, this game a bit '.

I want to apologize for the quality of the images, as I have with my digitalRoom during the game.

10:08

Visit : Pligg Amazon BestBuyDigg.Com Pligg Amazon cheappricematch.Com Wii Fit Plus Reviews For You Wii Motion Plus Reviews For you

No comments:

Post a Comment